Sunday 13 September 2015



5X5



 Favourite TV programmes:

    Misfits - channel 4, E4 - I really enjoyed this programme, it is a really addictive series, it a comedy about a group of teens who get super powers.
    Geordie Shore- MTV - this is a reality TV show and I like watching what other people in the show do in their lives.
    The Inbetweeners - Channel 4, E4 - This is a comedy that is really funny and I can watch them over and over again and the programme always makes me laugh.


    Skins - channel 4, E4 - Skins is good because it has well thought-out storyline.
    Hollyoaks - channel 4, E - this is not a very realistic programme to be honest but its my guilty pleasure.

 Favourite songs:
    Everything I Am- Kanye west -this has always been my favourite song for as long as i can remember.
    Stormzy - Know me from - recently people i know have got me into these kinda songs and i just really enjoy listening to them.
    Cleveland is the reason- Kid Cudi - I like this song because it's chilled 
    Kendrick Lamar- King Kunta - i like this song because i think kendrick lamar is creative and makes good music, especially this song.
    Nappy roots- Good day - this song just puts me in a good mood as its happy and upbeat. 

  Favourite Artists/Bands:
    Kanye west- I like kanye west because most of his songs are brilliant and are what i like to listen to. 
    Kendrick Lamar - Kendrick lamar is one of my favourite rappers because his lyrics all have meaning.
    Kid Cudi- Kid cudi's songs can be chilled or more upbeat which is why i like him as he can create any kind of vibe.
    MGMT - one of my favourite songs of theirs is "Time to Pretend"
    Arctic Monkeys- the arctic monkeys are one of my favourite bands, i love all of their songs. 
  Favourite TV series:
    Breaking bad - One of the BEST series i've ever watched
    Keeping up with the kardashians - this is a reality tv show but i just love looking at what other people do in their life.
    Orange is the new black - also a really good series, acting is great.
    Desperate housewives - i've only seen a few series of this but they have been griping so far...
    Orphan black - really loved this, it was intense to watch which i like about series.



   Favourite Films:
    Wolf of wolf street - Love this film, i find it inspiring, and reminds me that you can go anywhere in life, you just need a bit of confidence.
    The breakfast club- This is one of my dad's favourite films and i first watched it with him and loved it.
    Harry potter - Couldn't pick one film so all of them i really love.
    The parent trap - watched this since i was a kid and i could watch it over and over again, i'll never get bored of it.
    We're the millers- I think this film is a brilliant comedy film and i liked it because it made me laugh throughout watching it.



No comments:

Post a Comment