Wednesday 30 September 2015


Representation work


My mood board shows some of my favourite brands to wear and to look at. I have also included female celebrities that i inspire to have a similar fashion style to. In the top left hand corner, there are two images of Kylie Jenner. I really like Kylie's style, even though she wears high designer clothing, I can find similar items that she has worn in high street UK stores, like Topshop. Topshop is my favourite shop, most of the clothing i wear is bought from there. I like that topshop have good quality clothes that is also on trend. The second picture of Kylie Jenner shows her with pink hair, I often have my hair pink/purple when i want to change from being blonde. Kylie is known for changing her hair many different colours and i think this is what makes her unique. Another brand that I have put onto my mood board is Mac cosmetics, which is where i love to get my makeup from.
 I also love to shop at Ark and New look, these are highstreet fashion stores, they sell cheaper affordable clothing but their products are always on high trend. To the left of the board, there are pictures of Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner. These two women are in the media a lot and always look good in what they are wearing. I really like to look at what they wear for certain events so i follow their social media accounts to look at their clothes. Some brands on this board are very expensive such as Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Chloe, American Apparel and Victoria's Secret. I occasionally buy one or two items from these brands because they are highly priced. However, there products are of really high quality so it is worth the money to buy them. I also like to follow a lot of the brand's social media accounts on the board, I like to look at new releases from the brands. 
Jennifer Aniston is on my mood board becuase i think she looks very good for her age and dresses really nicely so i like to look at what clothes she buys. There are three British female celebrities on the board, one of them who is underneath the American Apparel logo is Charlotte Crosby. I love how Charlotte dresses and i think she is really inspiring as she has set up her own fashion brand of clothing which is affordable for people like me to buy. The other two British celebrities are Cara Delevingne and Kaya Scodelario. Cara is a supermodel for top designer brands, I like to look at her social media, I also feel like my personality is like her's. I like to have fun and i think she is a bit crazy like me. Kaya isn't really famous for her style, she's more famous for being an actress. I like her hair and she currently has it purple and that's what colour i like mine. Kaya is famous for her work on the British Tv series "Skins". I feel like I can relate to the programme and it is similar to mine and my friend's lives. Throughout the series, they all go to parties, which is what i like to do. The last few brands on the board are shops that i like to buy a few pieces of clothing from, Urban Outfitters is one of my favourites, along with Zara, ASOS and River Island. These shops are middle range pricing and always have what is on trend. 
Lastly, the remaining celebrities are all women who have curvy figures and dress so well to suit their figures, I feel like i can relate to them. Khloe Kardashian, Rihanna and Beyonce are three beautiful women and they have unique styles that a lot people in the world inspire to have. Jennifer Lawrence is someone who i think is acknowledged for her unique style as well. Jennifer stars in a film called "American Hustle", and in this film she wears a stunning fur coat which makes her look glamorous. I have a similar coat to hers from the film because i liked how she was styled for the part she played.
Reading through each of the tribes, I don't know what category I would fit into because I have a lot of different personality traits so I wouldn't know where to place myself as I like lots of different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment